Saturday, October 20, 2012

Best Pancakes Yet Recipe (Link)

If you're reading these recipes, you know by now, I'm a pancake lover.  In fact, pancakes should run for office, they'd win.  ;)  This recipe is killer.  It doesn't matter that there no eggs in it.  Suggest you let the batter sit for 10 minutes to fluff up before cooking these lovelies up.  Don't use soy milk.  I used coconut milk.  Almond milk would also be lovely, or any nut nut milk.  I'm sure rice milk would work, too.  Just no soy.  I used coconut oil for the oil, and I double the recipe every time because they disappear as fast as I can make them.  By far, the BEST pancakes evah.

Best Tasting Pancakes Ever! Vegan or Otherwise


Off to go make these right now!

Mange,
~Miriam

4 comments:

  1. What did you use as the egg replacer in the recipe? One of the options posted for leavening or for binding? (when click on egg replacer link) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam. So coconut oil is not high in sulfur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut oil is high salicylates. Salicylates reduce number of PST enzyme that breaks down phenols so high sals should be out. Coconut oil punches me in the face. Ty 4 ur helpful blog!

    ReplyDelete