Friday, March 11, 2011

Waffles (Link/Replacement)

What? What's that you said? You want waffles that actually work really well in a waffle iron (or an affle wiron, as recently it has been called)? Yeah? Me too! I love waffles. I love making lots of extra waffles so I can freeze some to toast later on in the week when I get a waffle craving. And then I have my Vanilla Nutella on them. So I always at least double this recipe.

Here's the egg-free waffle recipe from Mr. Breakfast.

Replacements:

Replace the all-pupose flour with something whole grain and healthy for you

Replace the cool water with cool coconut milk.

And as one of the comments suggests, let the waffle cook an extra minute to acheive the same doneness as a waffle with eggs.

Truly and utterly delicious. And so simple, too! Thank you for bringing waffles back into our lives, Mr. Breakfast. :)

Cheers!
~Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment