Monday, June 13, 2011

Cucumber Water (Link/Suggestion)

Hey there, sorry for the delays in posting recipes. Dealing with some health issues, which for other mercury toxic people, I'm sure is understandable.

This one is simple as they go but wonderful and feels really good drinking, especially on round, where dehydrating is easy.

Juice a couple of English cucumbers (no seeds) and then put the juice in a canning jar with lid in the fridge.

Now when I want a refreshing drink, I put a splash or two of cuke juice in the bottom of an ice-filled glass and fill the rest up with filtered water. No sugar, nothing else.

This is lovely and refreshing and I got the idea from here. I am always keeping a jar of cuke juice in my fridge from now on. It is complete awesome.

Cheers!
~~Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment